Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my life and stuff! Read daily for some opinions and experiences, me being a crazy teenager and all. Well, actually I'm not crazy I feel as if I have a brain compared to most teenagers today. You decide! Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Poem 2: Where?


Hey you all, thanks a ton for viewing the blog recently even if I haven't been posting, I have certainly neglected this blog but here I am again with yet another poem, actually I'm not sure if it's a poem? Who knows? So I will be posting about other stuff than poetry, no worries! Enjoy! 


Trapped in the chasm of infinite despair 
Where do I run?
Where do I go?
How do I get there?
How did I get here?
Where am I?
The storm never ends. 
Who am I?
Unleash the sun, I plea, but the sun refuses to shine. 
Show me the light! 
But how it only glows so dim. 
Who do I run to? 
Who do I embrace?
Who do I run to?
When the only one I wan't to run to is you. 
But your not there.
I'm all alone, in the lonely abyss.
Where is the star of yesteryear's past. 
Six feet underground, is where all my dreams last.

Thanks a ton for reading the poem you guys! 
-Neff

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please!