Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my life and stuff! Read daily for some opinions and experiences, me being a crazy teenager and all. Well, actually I'm not crazy I feel as if I have a brain compared to most teenagers today. You decide! Enjoy!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 2 Call Me Mr. Anxious!

Hey there viewers, today has been a rather uneventful day so far. Hopefully tomorrow will be better especially since I will be hanging out with my cousins which is great except we have no IDEA when it comes to deciding what we want to do. I mean seriously, yesterday we spent the entire afternoon text messaging each other constantly thinking of all sorts of activities to do on tomorrow. Sadly we could not come to a conclusion and we will once again debate later today once one of my cousins arrives because he's staying over! I like sleepovers it's always a good time to share some jokes and sometimes food with family especially on boring summer days.

Anyway's those are my plans for tomorrow, which in my opinion is going to be a crazy day. For one thing I take my SAT first thing in the morning and I'm kind of freaking out right now, I mean I know what to do this second time around but you know like everyone else, I get test anxiety. Do you get test anxiety? I mean if I'm the only one who does that would be pretty sad and very lame. So here I am racking up my nerves when I should really be relaxing. For those of you who don't know what the SAT is, it's a very important test which covers reading, math, and writing. Scores are measured on a scale of, 600?- 2400 and the higher the score, the more chances you have at getting into a great college! My first time I scored a 1630 which is pretty average, this time around I hope to score a 1900. Hopefully it goes well because I really wan't to go to college.

So that's one hurdle I have to jump over and once that's cleared, I can enjoy my summer. Of course, I have my English summer assignment but that won't be too bad. Do any of you get summer homework? I hate it!
Well that's all for today! I know this was pretty lame but! I will post on some observations soon!

Also I will be posting a poem/ super short story because I'm not sure if it would be classified as a poem. XD
Make Life, Peace! 
-Neff

2 comments:

  1. I'm also kind of anxious with exams, although i only have two left this school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who isn't I mean they are so stressful for everyone! Good luck on all your exams! :D

    ReplyDelete

No spam please!