Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my life and stuff! Read daily for some opinions and experiences, me being a crazy teenager and all. Well, actually I'm not crazy I feel as if I have a brain compared to most teenagers today. You decide! Enjoy!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Poem 1: A Rose Blooms

Hey Everyone, here's that poem I promised on the post below! 
No I didn't write this for myself, It's actually part of my friends birthday present! She made me this wonderful box filled with sweets and cookies, which I love, and covered it with a collage of buildings, which I also love! So this poem is part of her present! I hope she likes it. 

A Rose Blooms
On a warm day in the brisk wind
A seed of poise and charm planted itself among the dim
With water, it's roots grew
They so dried the dim that it blew
Among a sea of new soil a stem stretched up
Beautifully dressed with a crown of graceful color to top it off
Yes the rose may fall in blunder
Yes it may crumble under 
But every summer below the warm sky 
The rose always rises way up high 
Glittering in the plain
Unable to be tamed
A rose blooms
And it blooms for love
Wouldn't you?

So that's the poem. Funny story about this, I was half-asleep on my bed when I started to think about my friends birthday and how I would have to create a present for her just like she did for me! So I came up with the idea of writing her a poem, then painting her a bad picture, and finally giving her a little gift which I have already chosen! The poem itself was written under an hour it was one in the morning too so I'm pretty proud of it! It's gonna be pure AWESOMENESS!

Have any of you ever written something spontaneously? Have your friends ever created something special for you? Would you do it for them too? 
Stay AWESOME, Make LIFE, PEACE! 
-Neff

2 comments:

  1. Amazing poem! I also write poems really spontaneously, but in spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, poems are just so simple yet they convey such strong messages! Keep on writing! I've always considered it a great way to let stress go.

    ReplyDelete

No spam please!