Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my life and stuff! Read daily for some opinions and experiences, me being a crazy teenager and all. Well, actually I'm not crazy I feel as if I have a brain compared to most teenagers today. You decide! Enjoy!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello Internet, Day 1


Well hello there people all around the earth. Welcome to Read My Life and Stuff! I must first add that this blog is a complete product of my own boredom and to those who may catch the title, it was inspired from WatchUsLiveandStuff which, for those who don't know, is a YouTube channel with two people who take the time to vlog their daily lives, yes it may sound boring but, it's not. Anyways this is my life which of course you will read about. On that note, a little info about myself. Of course not too much because you know this internet thing is just absolutely crazy and people are simply not as nice as they used to be and giving out confidential information willy-nilly could prove to be a very bad thing in the future. 

So I am a teenager! Yes I know your interest in reading this blog has decreased by at least 50%,  BUT, let me change your mind a little. Actually, it's really up to you I don't feel like doing this persuasive nonsense. Anyways, more about me! I am currently in summer vacation, oh yeah buddy! I am a senior in high school and yes, I do consider myself a college bound student! I live in the south and I would tell you where but you know, the world isn't "Safe" anymore. If I could describe myself I would say I'm, shy but I want to break out of this shell and I just want to let people know I'm not an awkward emotionless monster! I consider myself to be pretty witty in my academics, I creamed my SAT BABY! Well, sorta it was really an average score to tell you the truth, but where I'm from it was pretty high! Of course, I must do better.

 Now lets see, I like food a lot, I don't watch sports like normal teenage boys. They just bore me. Occasionally I can be enthralled by a basketball game but that's pretty rare in my opinion. I'm a hopeless romantic looking for the queen of my heart. Well actually I found her, I just have to win her back! More on that later. I like to watch classic films. I like music a lot, I've been called a music head because I used to just spend the day at school listening to music on my phone. My favorite band is Foster the People! Hell yes! They are freaking legit masters of indie which I suppose is my favorite music genre. I also listen to beautiful orchestrations but for some reason i only like film soundtracks? I'm very weird and lame but hey, I'm a teenager, I've got plenty of time to grow. As for the future, I don't really know what I want to do, I love architecture, history, and plenty of other things. I simply don't know. Life is a giant bowl of confusion flakes. 


So in this blog I plan to...
1. Talk about some days where I experience new or highly emotional things that prompt me to write. After all, writing is a positive way to get rid of stress! 
2. Write about my opinions or observations. 
3. Write about my goals/dreams.
4. Publish some short stories, and poems. I've got 2 stories in the works. Poems for some reason come naturally to me. Just this other day I wrote a poem at 1 in the morning so I must have a knack for some of  these things. 
5. Help anybody who needs help or feels like reaching out to me for any reason! 

So for those of you who actually took the time to read my introductory posts, thank you! Thank you so much! I appreciate all of you! If you don't mind you could always leave a comment! 
Thank You! 

1 comment:

No spam please!